Dodd & Crossett provides our clients with the following estate services
• Estate planning.
• Strategic asset review.
• Will preparation and execution.
• Business succession planning.
• Probate and estate administration.
• Preparation of a Power of Attorney.
• Preparation of an Enduring Guardianship.
Planning Your Affairs
Most people have a clear understanding of how they would like their assets to be distributed following their death.
Preparation of your Will may involve careful consideration of your dependants and their needs, your assets and liabilities, including family trusts and superannuation funds.
If you do not have a Will or would like to discuss an estate planning strategy for you or your family, contact Dodd & Crossett on (02) 8315 3116.